20110722

The chef

It has been a year of romance with Romeo. The wolf in me has slowly shed it's innocent granny disguise. Although there hasn't been any actual crime just yet, but there was obvious flirting around with other guys.

Romeo is a very charming guy so undeniably he has a lot of close friends and acquaintances. One of which is a chef of European blood, who worked in a well known restaurant. They have been very close during a certain time. Close as in the like of brothers and drinking buddies. It is quite clear there wasn't any sexual chemistry between them. But... the same can't be said between the chef and I.

On one windy Sunday morning, there I was walking towards this luxury apartment. At the front gate, the chef awaits with a big smile. That was the first time I stepped into his studio apartment. Before I could even finish complimenting on his apartment, he shut me up with a whale of a kiss.

I am small built. He is tall. Without much effort, he lifted me up, carried me across the hall and dropped me onto the bed. Just like that, it happened. No nervous small talk. No guilty feeling of betrayal... as a lover and as a good friend.

I felt his tool of pleasure underneath the layers of fabrics as we kissed. I believed I went into a moment of mental traumatism when I was trying to gauge his "manhood". It's as thick as my wrist! And it's not even fully erected yet.

With a quick tug on his white brief revealed it all. Turned out it was much larger than my estimation. For the duration of a year with Romeo, I have not cheated on him. For that one year, I have been feasting on baby carrot. Switching from baby carrot straight to Autumn King carrot, gasp. I wasn't even sure I could handle it. I actually wanna bail out.

But he assured that he won't hurt me. And he has his way with me eventually, tongue teasing me and all.

With that size, the rubber protection somehow seemed useless and eventually we ended up barebacked. Even though a slut, I have always played it safe, even with Romeo. But under such circumstances, I thought it would be exculpatory to do it, just once.

The sex was amazing. As promised, he didn't hurt me. Well the first few thrust was the most hurtful but once the momentum was set, it's heaven from then on. He lifted me up to great height, literally. You know, he stood tall at 190 (just my guess, wasn't good with numbers and measurements) and carried me while penetrating. I am sure everyone have seen such positions in porns, be it straight or gay. I myself have seen such scenes on the screen countless of times but has never experienced it... up till this moment.

With the length, we were able to lock ourselves in many positions that I have never experienced before, without interrupting the penetration. To cut the "long" story short, the sex was fucking awesome!

2 weeks later Romeo found some unusual growth on my anus. Well, if karma ever exist, i think this is it... my betrayal coming back to bite me in the ass, literally.