20100408

The fall of an adapt strumpet.

One fine day, upon checking my messages on one of Asia’s most popular gay personals website… I got to know Romeo. He doesn’t have a photo though. Now I don’t usually attend to profiles without any photos but somehow, his message was very interesting. So I replied.

A few ping pong messages through that site, we moved on to phone conversation. And it’s rather unusual of me to have normal phone conversation, seeing how my previous records always ended up with phone sex.

After 2 weeks of corresponding, we finally arranged to meet for a movie. Again, this was rather unusual to correspond this long before I meet any guys off this site.

In the cold mall, we finally met. He’s rather stocky. But he does have a nice head above his shoulders. He has a pleasant personality. Determined and sure. Gentle & suave. But surely, his body was not something I would have desire for.

But being horny, I thought I would follow him home for sure. But the night ended with a peck on my face at my front door instead. I was puzzled. Without knowing it, I was actually on a real date! Another first for me. None of the past was ever a date because we already made it clear that sex is the only thing on the agenda… even though there might be coffee or movies as starter but oh ya, the main course was the fucking. The past was just sex dates.

We continued to see each other, without sex! I never knew it was possible for PLU. And of course, part of me would think he just wanted to be friends. But up to this point, being all pampered by Romeo and being treated like a princess… I had fallen for him.

That’s it. The day has arrived! The fall of a slut. Fallen deeply in love that is. The feeling is heavenly for sure. But, when is the sex going to happen??

So there, one night… after we know each other for more than a month. It happened. The light was dim. Chris Isaak was on the player. Testosterone filled the room. We kissed passionately, but that wasn’t the first time though. The first would be ardently stripping each other.

Then I dropped to my knee and I swear I heard screeches on Chris Isaak’s voice! I don’t think Juliet would choose to end her life if her Romeo possesses what my Romeo possessed. Juliet has needs. And so do I, the sluttiest slut there is!

I swallowed my sorrow and dealt with it, for that very moment at least. Would it be harsh to compare it with digging our nose with our pinky?

For days, I was in dilemma. I love how he treats me. I was a princess when in his presence. While I was a whore when I’m with the others. Should I just forget about rough hard fucks for a Disney fairy tale? We know Miss Snow and Miss Belle never got laid. Hey! have anyone ever seen their children? I rest my case.

So then it was decided. He treats me too nice for me to let his size gets in the way. Hmm, I don’t think that kind of size would obstruct anything at all. Oh god! I’m being cruel to Romeo again. So it was decided then. Adapt Strumpet found his love.

Unfortunately, the Lilliputian affair didn’t last longer than 2 years. The slut in me wasn’t satisfied. Once a slut, always a slut.