Working life has been good so far. Desideratum to further my studies didn’t muddle through. It’s only wise to face the music. I was never the studying type, and never will be… Early realizations only saved my parents hard earn money. Furthermore, I do love to have my own income to support my new found love for fashion.
I found myself dropping by the Garden more frequently after I’d associated with the working life. Once, on a night bedizened by a full figured moon, I met a charming young man. Moon Man we shall name him. And you know what they say... the full moon make people go crazy. In this case, it made two men noticeably horny.
The park was never a safe place to fornicate, especially on a bright night. We drove to the city. Found a slovenly by-the-hour hotel. One of those old 3 storey shop lots tugged away at the dodgy end of town. The matronly receptionist, whom I presume was from the PRC didn’t cared much about our identity or what so ever. She hustled 2 hours deposit from us before handing over what seemed like an overused key.
The room, partitioned with wooden planks, is small. Has a single bed and a small shower nicely fitted in it and a wall fan, nothing else. We need no warming up as we have come to agreement of our purpose.
Dissipatedly we ended up on bed, the only place remotely suitable for our quest. The room was silent until I started panting & moaning softly with pleasure. But soon before long, my soft moan was challenged by a series of louder moan from the other side of the wooden plank. I assume a working girl was on duty. Not wanting to feel defeated by her, I moaned louder. That surely got Moon Man more aroused.
My louder cry of pleasure has then provoked team working girl to hit it harder, stronger and louder. We felt the wooden divider between team whore and team slut rattled. I feared the wall fan would fall down. My throat felt too dry to moan any louder, and I was ready to get served in this battle of the moaners.
That was when Moon Man took over. He does have a sexy sex sound, with the coarse sexy voice he already have. Admittedly, it was his voice that swept me off my feet right there in the Garden. The lustful moan that Moon Man made completely got me all excited again. We joined force to make the perfect erotic symphony! Imagine… the THX introduction at the cinemas.
Team Whore felt the pressure I assumed and went all silent as team Slut continued on. When team slut took a short breather to switch from cowgirl to the stopperage, team Whore returned with a louder vengeance. This time the emptor joined in. Their harmonic lust noise was accompanied by rhythmic bed squeak & head board bang.
Of course, we the team Slut never give up. The long battle finally ended with team Whore’s emptor surrendering with a final call of climax as team Slut continued with our perfect sexual anthem while playing the cello.
It was one of a kind experience. It was exciting to know that there wasn’t only one pair of horny people in the building. When we finally reached our climax, Moon Man collapsed onto me and we both laughed out loudly.
When we went down to the counter to pay for the remaining hours, we got a look from the woman. She must have known about the sex battle that had happened. We just smile and left. Because of this funny incident, Moon Man and I stayed in touch. We even met up a couple more times to have coitus rendezvous… before we permanently remain just friends.