20090802

Trisexcle.

It was windy. The ground was wet and the temperature is cold. I rushed to a rendezvous. But I was late. There he was, seated patiently at a table by the window.

We got to know each other over the internet. A couple of e-mails later, we finally met for the first time. I wasn’t looking for love. Wasn’t looking for a good fuck either. I was hoping to get a good friend. I must say I don’t have close queer friends. Seeing how I have so much in common with Curly… I thought we could be BFF.

We had a really great chat. I totally enjoyed the evening. One and a half hour later, he asked me if I would like to hangout at his apartment. He has wine he said. And I would like to check out his collection of CDs. We do share similar interest when it comes to music.

From the e-mails, I know that he’s attached. That he shared an apartment with his lover. And that both of them was in some sorts of open relationship.

When we arrived at his beautiful loft, I met his lover. We drank wine and listen to the music we like… we chat and I must say his lover, Larry… was extremely friendly. In fact he is quite humorous. I laughed out loudly every time he said something witty.

Usually, I can drink a lot. Am not an excellent drinker, but I ain’t bad either. But somehow… after I finished the first glass of wine, I still felt alright. But the second glass, I felt a bit tipsy after 2 sip. It felt strange… But I ignored it. I stop drinking though.

Curly whispered into my ear, “how do you feel about a threesome?”… From our conversation through e-mailing, he did asked me similar question before, to which I answered, “Never tried it but I think I don’t mind it”. So one way or another, I think this was planned. He or rather they knew I am up to it. I am a slut after all, am I not?

I smiled. Before I knew it, I have four hands touching all over my body. Curly locked his lips with mine while Larry starts to unbutton me. I strated getting really really excited… and tipsy too. To a point I can’t really remember the details.

I remembered there was a bottle of popper. And I remember a lot of sucking. And definitely a lot of fucking involved too. Most of the time I was in the middle… having a cock up my ass and another cock down my throat. It’s extremely intense I must say. I think I didn’t really get a hardon. Maybe, perhaps it’s the popper. I never sniff popper before that.

I don’t remember much but I remember Larry taking a break to pop something into his mouth. At that time it never crossed my mind to ask. But whatever they popped into their mouth… I think it has a purpose to give them long lasting erection or to prolong the erection without ejaculation… or something similar. I am not sure.

And I wonder… is this what they called chem sex? Back then I’d never heard of such terms though. I was still very sheltered. Hmmm Okay, not exactly sheltered. Hahaha I just didn’t know much back then… in fact I don’t know much now either. I just know how to spread my legs. That’s the only thing a slut needs to know.

The session lasted quite long. I think the whole session lasted for 8 or 9 hours. And for the whole time I only cum once! It must be the popper! It must be! After the session, we slept.. me in the middle with them on each side. Hugging each other. I felt… warm, regardless the rough hard cold sex we just had.

We only slept for like 4 hours. We had more sex in the shower… but this is less intense. We were all sober. I was too aware to enjoy. Unlike the night before… I was high back then. The session in the shower lasted for about an hour only.

We dressed up and went for lunch. At first, I thought it would be uncomfortable to just hang out with them after what had happened. Turns out… it’s not so bad after all. Since I don’t have any loving feelings for them… it’s not too awkward, really.

We kept in touch for a while before we totally lost contact. The last I heard, Larry and Curly broke up a year after our session together. And I found out that both of them was top. That explained the full “attention” given to me! Well, Curly and Larry are very attractive. I do felt lucky having this chance.

Moe.