20090724

The audition.

School days' over. I'm free and i've yet to found a job. I was in a gay chatroom one night when a window popped up saying he likes my profile photo. We chat for a little while and I found out he was the “talent-scout” for a male escort agency. He asked me to join his team. I wasn’t too sure, but it took him a long time to finally persuade me to give it a try.

“It’s luxurious and can earn a huge amount of money”, he wrote. “ If you are lucky, some client might even booked you to accompany them to travel out of the country; to Europe, US, Hong Kong, Taiwan…” To say I wasn’t at least tempted would be a lie. So we swap contact, but I still haven’t made up my mind to say yes.

We chat over the phone several times before I finally agreed to meet him up. I do need extra cash, quite desperately. Before we meet, he told me I had to rent a hotel room on my expenses. In the room, he will “audition” me. “I really liked you to work with me, but I have to test you first before we can hire you. Your outlook already pass, we need to know your performance and your confidence to have sex with strangers.”

So a place was set, it was at a hotel out of town. A place I never thought would have a hotel. That gloomy morning, with grey cloud covering the sky, I took a cab to that said hotel. While waiting for him, I checked for room rate and it was a lot pricier than I expected. Fortunately the rooms were fully booked! To tell you the truth, I was absolutely stunned! How can a hotel located at such a place be fully booked?

This is when I get cold feet. I called him up and said that the hotel was out of rooms and that we should schedule for another day. He insisted that we should do it that day. He’s already around the corner, he asked me to wait for him.

He asked me to get into his car when he arrived. He’s chubby and short. Truth is, he looks like Ah Beng type. Well, I shall not judge. He took me to a hotel somewhere in the center of town. It’s a place where everyone passes by. I felt afraid. Afraid someone familiar would spot me. But I gathered up my courage and walk into the hotel with him.

I fill in the necessary details to check in. The room rate was Rm100 per day. Oh my, it was 20 bucks more expensive than the previous one.

In the lift, he told me that I should treat him like a client once we enter the room, to try my role as an escort. He said majority of the client like to be pampered and treat nicely. Smile always and be happy always when with them. I didn’t say much but just nod.

Once in the room, he just lay on the bed. He asked me to go shower, and so I did. I invited him to join me, but he refused and asked me to be quick instead.

When I return to the bed after my shower, he’s still there with his shirt on. I am so clueless; I guessed he wanted me to undress him. So I went over, kiss his sweaty neck and start unbuttoning his shirt. He stopped me saying I shouldn’t be this quick, and that I should tease him. I thought, “oh gosh! So fussy!”

To cut the teasing part out, He really act like a king… having me to lick his body, bite his nipples and he had me suck his cock for a long time. His cock reminds me of the guy I met in the park who has a cock shaped like a sickle. This Mr. Escort here has similar bent cock but shorter and thicker. He did not suck me or touch me. Not even once! I felt offended! When he was satisfied with all that sucking on his cock, he shove his hand into his trouser’s pocket and pull out a condom. He passed that condom to me and the signaled with his eyes to put the condom onto his cock. It was a studded condom. I never tried this type before. Somehow in the back of my mind, I thought it would be painful, so I asked for lube. But to my horror, he doesn’t have any.

I swallow the discomfort in my throat, gasp. And I start to sit on him. Indeed it wasn’t comfortable at all. I never had sex in the morning before. It was so uncomfortable till I felt like I’m about to crap! I kept my thoughts far away, so that I can enjoy it without much worries.
The studded condom really was uncomfortable. I don’t know what it is with him. He can’t feel the effect of the texture anyway. To all the tops out there! Please be more considered… not all bottoms likes this type of condom!!

He just lay on the bed like a dead fish. And I have to ride him, bite his nipple, and dirty talk all at the same time. He wants to moan out loud. Sigh… that’s a hell lotta multi-tasking. Halfway through my routine riding, I farted. I fucking farted. And then the awful smell filled the room. Uh oh… I think I need to crap. He noticed of course. Slap me if this ruined the “audition”. I really needed the cash badly. LOL

About the terrible smell, I suggest we take the action into the bathroom. Seriously, I’ve never had sex in the morning. And now I know I can’t have sex in the morning ever. Perhaps if I have to do it so early in the day… I have to “unload” myself the night before. Remember that always! Remember!

So there we are in the bathroom. We got into the bathtub. He had me bent with me holding the fragile sink for support. The shower is running and he is pounding me hard… seriously hard!! He’s like using me to jack off! With the textured condom, lack of lube and the water from the shower… oh boy, my anus felt like it’s on fire. So not a feeling I like.

I couldn’t take it no more up in the ass. I got that fucking dick out of my ass, remove the damned rubber and wash that dick a bit… before I shove it down my throat. I don’t want no shit stink cock in my mouth, do it? I know it’s my own crap but… still…

That man takes forever to cum. I just wanna get it over with so that I can take a good crap!! I told him straight that I needed to crap. Haha. He seems okay with it. So he washed up and went over to the bed while I do what I have to do.

After my shower, I join him on the bed. I open my mouth and aim for the cock again. After like forever, he told me he can’t cum getting blowjob. He reached for his pants and took out another condom and thank god it’s the normal type this time round. Like I bet he can feel my sign of relief.

So yet again, his sickle cock’s in me but this time he’s more active. He pounds me doggy style against a chair near the window. The more he pounds, the nearer the chair slides closer to the window. But I won’t deny that after the crap, all clean and worry free… the session was extremely enjoyable. So enjoyable till I didn’t realized that my face was pressed against the window! And the horror is, the window faced a very busy highway! Well, not exactly highway but a main road with fast cars. Oh boy. When I realized I’m right at the window at that time, I pulled the curtain close as fast as I could. Haha… but I’m sure I’d spent a good 5 to 10 minutes against the window with good view of my face. I’m not so sure if it’s tinted though. One won’t pay much attention to the window while being “auditioned”, right?

He then moved me to the door… the entrance. Had me pressed flat against it while he bangs me! The door is old and loose. I’m sure who ever walked pass that door could hear thuds on the door accompanied by butt slapping sound. I must say all of this is very exciting. Hehe

We went back to the bed to finish off… It is the most exciting sex I ever had (minus the awful “toilet” moment). I asked him how I did to which he replied, “it was okay”. Hmmm We washed up and left the room. He said he’ll contact me again soon…

With that, I waited for that call… like a desperate woman in love I waited… and waited… until the next day when I can’t take it no more. I called him. But he never answer. He fucking ignored my call! The nerve with him! I told a friend a week later, and we came to the term of agreeing it’s a scam. I got fucking conned! I just can’t believe it. I can’t! I can’t believe I got physically conned! Well serves me right for being a slut, huh.

These things never make it into the news. We know how girls were physically cheated but we never hear a guy being cheated the same way. Never! That is why I wasn’t aware. Or perhaps I’m just stupid.