Nothing much happened during the last few months before the “big exam”. In fact, I refrained myself from having sex for 3 months at least. Can I say I’m proud of myself? Haha Something I never thought I can achieve! That and the fact I got kinda’ grounded for not coming home too often.
So after the whole terrifying exam was over, I went on a holiday with a guy. Actually a guy I barely know! See right before the exam, I got to know Beachboy from one of the “cruisy” chatroom. It was a brief one-time get to know each other chat. The night after my last paper, I had an online frenzy. And it was then I stumble upon Beachboy again. And with the time I had, we got to know each other very well.
He said his work has been stressful and needed a holiday. Seeing how I am free (from school - hallelujah!!) now, I made a spontaneous suggestion about a trip. 2 weeks later, we checked into a gorgeous seaside resort. We settled down our stuffs in our room, refresh ourselves… and then proceed to a great fucking session.
We rented a motorcycle for the entire 3 days 2 nights stay there. Apparently, he knows the island quite well. In fact he’s a serious beach guy… vacationing at a beach whenever he can. He even has a diving license. ENVY!
Since it was my first time there, he took me to all those places of interest. I thought that Island was very small before my visit there. It’s clear isn’t it? That I don’t pay much attention in class and that my geography sucks.
On the second day, he stops at this really isolate place. There’s nothing but trees along both side of the small road. Then he hides the bike behind a bush and asked me to follow him. I trailed behind him, as we went through this thick layer of bushes, with tall trees growing close to one another. I thought to myself, “if he’s a serial killer, this would be the place he would kill me."
There was no trail at all. I asked him where we are headed to. He only told me to wait and see. Quite far in through the thick bushes, we came out to this rocky beach! It’s amazing how he knows such place! There’s no houses or any sign of inhabitant. It’s a very small area with a small area of sandy beach (hmmm not more than 15 meter wide) while the rest were huge rocks.
So that was why he asked me to put on a pair of swimming trunk before we left the resort… Sneaky! We stripped and race each other into the sea. It’s really heavenly… so private… so calm!! There he did all sorta’ underwater tricks. And the tricks eventually lead to some underwater blowjob. Amazing how he can hold his breath underwater for that long while sucking on my cock. I was very aware of my surrounding at first. I mean we are under the scorching sun, at an open area in the sea… Anyone could have seen us! Someone could be hiding behind the trees! A boat could have passed by...
But with such good “oral” treatment from Beachboy, I started to give all in and enjoy the moment. I thought to myself,"this might not happen again in future so just enjoy it!" I gave the underwater blowjob a try. I dive in under and attempt to suck him, but not before I swallowed several mouthful of salty sea water. I must say, that needed a whole lotta talent! I am never very good with the water. I can’t swim well. Just because I quit the swimming class before I totally master the art of swimming.
We place our cock back into our trunks, went up to the beach to get our clothes and his sling back... we then found a hidden spot among the giant rocks to rest on. It was still kinda’ early in the morning. The tide is getting lower. The waves aren’t violent. We started kissing which leads to a whole lotta sucking. His cock taste salty! Haha like those salty sausages.
He reached into his sling bag while I was sucking him. He grabbed a condom and a lube from that bag! OMG! He came prepared! Sneaky! I wrap him up and we started to fuck! It’s amazing to have sex on a beach… under the blue sky, with the sun burning our sweaty naked body… with wind in our hair. My naked body against the huge warm rock.
After a few positions on the rocks, he carried me into the sea. He fucked me from the back in the sea, with our belly (and the rest below) hidden under water. I have to reach my hand far out to get support from the huge rocks. It’s exciting how the water splashed crazily with every thrust he gave. I cummed almost right away! Can’t stand it because it’s too exciting for me!
He said he’s far from reaching orgasm. So I suck him some more on the same spot. I still find it difficult to suck under water. It’s a bit clumsy. I’m sure if I were to watch myself from a far… I would laugh out loud! It got better when we got to the shallower part of the sea.
He grabbed a new pack of condom from his bag. Normally I won’t get excited after my orgasm. But the environment was too exciting. In fact I can still maintain a hardon! So we fuck again. This time, he carried me far out into the sea… the sea level wasn’t as high as when we first started our sexcapade but still enough to hide our body from our nipples down. He fucked me while carrying me, with my legs wrapped around his waist. In the water, I appear lighter than my actual weight. So it’s easy for such position. The only thing about it was trying to balance ourselves when the current became our element.
He got really excited and that’s when he finally cummed. Right after he ejaculate, we both collapse into the sea! LOL. It is tiring, no doubt about it… I’m tired, sexhausted and my skin got really wrinkled!
While we were resting on the beach (with our trunks on of course), several monkeys appeared. One of them tried to snatch Beachboy’s sling bag. We got really annoyed and left that heavenly sinful place.
We had more sex in the hotel that same night and more sex the day after. In fact we fucked a lot up till the time I board my plane. He is a sex machine!! But sadly we didn’t keep in touch much after that. That was the last I saw him, there in Langkawi. Did I mention that he’s from another city, far far away? We arrived on different planes. We left on different planes too. He stayed another night there after I left ( because there were no daily flight to his city).