It’s already mid term form 5. I really do not have the interest to study. Ever since I got to know more people like me especially, my heart and brain were full of sex. But of course it is not that easy getting laid looking how I look. I am an ugly duckling and always will be. What got me laid was my age. Apparently, most gay guys are into youth. Doesn’t matter cute or not, as long we are young, we can get laid easily. I don’t know if that’s the truth but it is for my case. All I have to do is act cute and innocent. In other words, just be a bimbo. You know, finger on my lips, clueless eyes and sticking my butt out. LOL that normally does the trick.
I am most popular with older men. This time it’s another foreigner. He’s from Australia but an expatriate in KL for a year I think. Again, it was the online profile where we get to know each other. So one fine weekend, he paid a visit to my town. Had a one night stay there just because of me. I was touched of course. How could I not? An ugly duckling easily get won over, don’t you know?
So I lied to my parents, saying I’m crashing at Effe boy’s place. Effe boy was against all this of course, saying that it’s dangerous and all that bull shit. I know he’s jealous. He has a soft spot for white guys. Hahaha I know that.
Over at Aussie man’s hotel room, we started off talking. I have a hard time adjusting to his accent. But yeah, we talked a lot. Then we somehow ended up talking about photography. How he have this liking of taking photos of naked boys. He then asked me to pose naked for him. I wasn’t sure about that. Like I mean, I’d never thought about taking photographs in nude. I am aware that apart from my ugly face, I have an even more unflattering body! It’s horrendous!
But somehow I agreed. He must have been a sweet talker. I didn’t aware what he’s doing to me. But yes, I agreed. So he took out his camera. It’s the film type of camera. Upon knowing that, I was a bit skeptical. I mean like he have to get the photos developed somewhere and my oh my… if it’s exposed, then it’ll be the end of me!
Again, with his smooth talk, I agreed. And we became the photographer and the model (wannabe). It’s quite fun posing in nude. It really got me seriously horny. I have a hard boner throughout the photoshoot. That made me wonder… does all the photographers and models felt the same during similar photo shoot? Online we can see so many male nude photos… do they ended up having sex? I just wonder. Never have any friends in this industry before.
I don’t know about the photography industry but yeah, we did ended the photo session with sex. In fact he even took some photos of us having sex! That is such a turn on. Now I know why celebrities like to take photos of themselves having sex. It’s fun!
His cock is average I would say. Hmmm and he is damn hairy! He likes licking and to be licked. I seriously don’t feel like licking his body hair but I comply anyway. It is disgusting. From then on I told myself, “no more hairy guys!”
He left me satisfied. Very satisfied… apart from my sore tongue. He uses that 'slow slow slow fast fast fast fast fast fast fast slow slow slow slow fast fast fast fast' motion technique. It’s really good! Like during the fast thrust, when I am about to hit orgasm… he slowed down making me beg for more. At some point he even pull out his cock, teasing my butt hole with his cock head. That’s very naughty of him I must say. He is good. I don’t mind having few more session with him.
By the time we came, it’s already almost sunrise! Yes, we talk for hours, photo session for few hours as well and the sex took few hours… We slept a little and before I know it, I woke up at 10am with his hard cock in my butt again. Horny old bastard! LOL My tummy was screaming for food! But I still enjoyed the morning sex.
It only hit me, hit me hard after he has gone back to KL city, that he have in his possession, photos of me having a cock up my butt! And he’s gonna send these to someone to get them develop. I contacted him and begged him not to have those photos developed. He assured me that it’s save and he knows the person very well. That he is PLU too and I have nothing to worry about. Yeah right, as if gays don’t backstab!
If those photos were indeed leaked, I have no one else to blame but myself. I was too slutty and I let my cock & my boy pussy do the thinking. I’m officially a slut and a spoilt bimbo.
A month later, I got a mail through post. I opened up the envelope to find photos of me naked. Good lord, lucky I didn’t open it in front of my family! I hid those photos in my treasure chest. They'll never ever see day light! I look so damn ugly in those photos! So ugly I am sure who ever got these photos developed… will get heart attack and never wanna see it again… let alone spread to the world to see! So I am sure I will be safe. These are the words of comfort to myself. Fingers crossed!