It was my mid term school break. I met up with this guy from a profile site. He’s mid 40 years old. We started with dinner and ended up having desert at his place, if you know what I mean.
He is very gentle and he takes thing very slow. Maybe too slow for a slut like me. Most of the time it was him pleasuring me while I just lay back and enjoy. He started from the top… my lips, then my neck… he licked and gently bite on my nipples. Then he went for me navel… all of those in a very slow pace. My nipple was never sensitive. I think I could fall asleep if he didn’t go down. But I dare not say it to him.
Finally he went for my cock. He is very good with his mouth. I really mean it. He suck on my cock and then switch to suck on my balls and return to my cock. Never on one spot for too long. And the best thing is when he rimmed me. His tongue is wonderful!
I think it’s a tactic! He knew that I don’t want to be fucked, because I told him that I am not ready to get fucked yet. He didn’t say anything in response though so I thought he respected that. So he uses his excellent rimming to tempt me. I just knew it!
His rimming is really good. So good that he can make me maintain a hard on without even touching it. In fact I was oozing with pre cum. He then insert a finger in. Of course I protest at first but he gave me a “shhh” to shut me up. And that’s it, the finger was in. At that time I do not know what trick he is doing but it really felt good. No pain at all, just pleasure. Maybe his finger is thin.
I do not know when he got a lube, because I was too high and went to gay heaven. Then he lube up his fingers and insert more fingers into me. By the 4th fingers, I was all readied for him to penetrate me. In fact I think I begged him to fuck me.
He put on a condom and insert very slow and gently. That’s it, my ass is no longer a virgin. It was uncomfortable at first. I wonder why it’s alright with the fingers but not with the cock. His cock is not very big. That is why I gave in and let him have it. In fact I would say it’s below average.
It took a while before I fully adapt to the thrusting. He was very gentle, even after I said I’ve adapted and don’t feel pain anymore, he still fuck me in a very gentle way. I like it, because it’s my first time. I do not wish to have rough sex so soon.
We fuck for almost half an hour and he cummed while inside me. He wore a condom so I know it’s safe. Al lthe while we did it missionary style with my leg spread open wide.
So there, that’s my first fuck. It’s pretty alright. I must say that I enjoyed the rimming and the fingering more.