From somewhere between September to December, I have a fuck buddy. I call him fuck buddy because we fuck more than 30 times within the said period. I’ve only had sex with all the previous guys once (except for the guy who is the first to give me blow job. But that doesn’t count as fuck buddy because we never fuck)
This guy was late 30 at that time. He is very horny. He can do it many times a day. The most I have with him is 3 times a day. We do from morning until late at night before he send me home. Why fuck buddy and not boyfriend? Some people, even though the relationship lasted 1 month, will still consider as boyfriend. But mine is 3 months and we see each other very frequently. Well, cannot say see each other. Should say fuck each other? Haha
Well, he said it earlier on that he wasn’t looking for a relationship. He just want to fuck. After thinking for a while, I agreed and we met up just for sex. We didn’t even ask about each other life. For us, it’s purely sex. He was the second guy to fuck me. In fact my second time gave to him.
I get to fuck him too. So the first time for my cock gave to him. But most time it was him who fuck me and I don’t complain. The first few times was awkward. After a week or 2, we found our rhythm. And from then on, it was extremely pleasurable.
The first month, we had sex almost everyday. My parents were very suspicious. But I lied and said I went tuition. For lying about that, I even get extra money for my tuition. Sometimes I felt guilty because my parents are kind of poor.
But after we reached December, it has become less frequent. I think he found another. But I wasn’t sad or angry. The truth is, I started to felt bored too. All the sex without emotional attachment. Somehow felt kind of meaningless.
I don’t know how, but we lost touch. No one even have to say the awkward breakup speech! Haha. I never thought we were so mutual. We started without much trouble and we ended without much headache too. I was absolutely fine with the whole situation. I did benefit from this short term fuck buddy relationship. I learned much more about sex and can even be considered a professional slut. It’s an upgrade!
I told me parents that I quit the tuition because it wasn’t helping me. Haha, I’m such a liar.