20090516

The garden-ers.

When I entered form 5, I get to know from several friends about this garden. Where people like us go to. At first I don’t really know why people go there. I mean, it’s just a garden. So I finally found out why, when my friends took me there one fine evening.

To my surprise, there were a lot of cars parked right there. It can be described as quite happening. Half from the group I went with took a walk into the garden while me and several others hung out very near the car park. They talk about their past experiences in this park. Most with great juicy details.

There was this boy approaching us and he came straight towards me. Well, he passed me a note and said that his friend wanted to know me. On the piece of note was written a name and a telephone number. I didn’t get a good look of the one who wanted to know me though, because it was dark. But the boy who came over is rather cute.

My friends teased me, and asked me to call the number. I don’t want to appear desperate so I just put it on hold. I planned to call him after few days. Just to set my price high! Haha. So we all continue on chatting and talking. The messenger boy came over again. This time, he wanted my number. And I gave him the number straight away without hesitating. What to do, I am just too slutty. This is an opportunity I shall not miss. Further more, so far I’d only had sex with much older men, at least 10 years older. This guy and his friend could not possibly be more than 5 years older than me. I think it is time to explore guys around my age.

Right after the messenger boy went back to his friend, I got a phone call. At that time, I wonder… he was there, I was there. Why not directly come over? Is he really that shy? A coward maybe? Anyway, we talked for awhile in mandarin over the phone. He said would like to date me, just one on one. So we set a date.

Not more than a week later, we met up. This was the first time I have a clear look at him. He is kind of hot. The type of guy who I never guess would have approach me at all. At that time I felt lucky. In my mind i thought, "BINGO!". I won't deny it, having a hot guy wanting you is the best feeling! Ever!

But to tell you the truth, we have nothing much to talk about. After we finished our drinks, he asked me if it’s okay if we rent a room to spend the night... to get to know each other a bit more. What bullshit. It's more like get to see each other naked but... I said okay without thinking anyway. What’s there to think about? He is hot!

We rented a room at one of these cheap hotels in the center of town. What seems like a whore house. Instead of being a hooker, I’m a cheap slut! Haha! didn't get a cent!

He really wasted no time and went straight for his prize. He’s 24 at that time but he is more aggressive than those older guys I’ve experienced before. He is rude and rough which I love! Even called me bitch and slap my butt. That have to be the kinkiest sex I’ve had so far. Thanks to my fuck-buddy, I can take his rough fuck. If I was inexperienced, surely I will feel tortured. He is really rough, like using me as a human bolster.

His cock bends upward. In fact it’s almost like a sickle… a dangerous weapon. And indeed it is dangerous, making me scream all night. I’ve never felt such cock before. The pleasure is somehow different. I do not know how to explain it. Guess one has to experience it to know how it feels. I am never good at science (or any other subjects) but I think it has something to do with what called prostate or something like that. I think he hit the G-spot… if it exists in men too.

He has a lot of positions. Most I’ve never tried before. But the positions almost kill me, because I never have a flexible body. It felt like he is trying to break me into pieces. But I didn’t complain because I am enjoying his sickle cock. Haha Indeed his cock made me really high. I think his cock is like ecstasy to me!

We showered after the long rough sex. We then dress up. He gave me a hug and we left the room. He paid for the room since he already work. We never call or see each other ever since. The truth is, I still miss him until this day. I miss his cock too. It’s true what they say; all good things come to an end. Or rather all good fuck comes to an end. In this case, it only lasted 2 hours.