20090426

The 1st suck is the weirdest.

I get a message that reads, “Hi, I think you are cute. Mind to meet me when I visit?...”
He was from America. Which part, oh well I have forgotten. He’s in his late 40s. I never have any close encounter with a white man before so I thought, “why not?”.

We met at Starbucks located very near his hotel. He is very friendly and he talks a lot. This was of course much more comfortable and a lot less awkward like my first meeting in Subang. He wasn’t very attractive and wasn’t even my taste. But for experiment’s sake, I WILL do it!

I got impatience and started asking him about his hotel room.
“How much is the room per night?”
“Is the room comfortable?”
“Can the bathtub fit 2 person?”
"Have you bring any boys back to the room for fun yet?”
and so on. He catches on quite well and invited me to his room so he could give me a “tour”. Bingo! I can’t wait to experience a white cock!

I never know I was such a slut until those questions started popping out.

Once in the room, he did give me a mini tour. I rolled my eyes. Could this old man be so innocent?
“This is the amazing view of the Twin Tower, nice eh?”
“The bathroom is right here, but I must say nothing much about it. I’ve seen better”
and on he goes...

I help myself and got onto his bed. I lay on my stomach, swaying my butt from side to side. Signaling him for some action. But he goes on and on about his tour to the KL Tower and other places. I started to think that I am not attractive and that he doesn’t want me. It’s extremely earth shatteringly shameful if it is true.

Then I told him I have to go. That was when he hugged me, rubbing my back and slowly reach his hand into my pants. Finally! He was very gentle. But he wastes no time. Before I could say holly Jesus, I was undressed. So was he. There, I finally saw a real white cock in front of me and they wasn’t kidding when they say white cocks are huge. That is the biggest cock I have seen. Oh well, I’ve seen not more than 5 cocks anyway.

He lay me on the bed and started sucking me. He has a moustache and that tickles when he kisses my stomach. I’m naturally very ticklish and giggle and laugh a lot. That must have turned him on a lot. We switched and soon I was sucking his cock. It was my first time having a manly cock in my mouth. Somehow felt weird to suck on someone else's body part like this. It's was a strange experience and i wasn't too sure if it like it. There was this smell, which i am not sure if it's natural. Just weird, that's all.

I think I wasn’t doing a very good job sucking him. He didn’t seem to enjoy it that much. Oh crap. He then got up and reached for his bag. He pulled out a tube of lube and some condoms. I was in a dilemma for a moment. Not knowing what to do. I wasn’t ready for anal sex yet.

He already put the condom onto his erected cock when I told him that I wasn’t ready. Well isn't I an orgasm killer? He looked a bit disappointed of course but respected my choice. So we continued with the oral sex. I came pretty quick. Can’t blame an inexperienced excited young boy, right?

I sucked him for a very long time. VERY long time! Until my mouth started to feel sore. My neck started to feel stiff. He must have noticed my discomfort, then asked me to lay on my stomach while he thrust himself on me. His cock rubbing in between my butt crack. Perhaps, that way he feels like he is fucking me. He did take his sweet time before he finally cum on my back.

We showered together right after that. And we stayed in bed naked, talking. Until the sun went down. That’s when we went out for dinner. That was it. The first white cock for me. Now I am a certified slut. And I felt somehow I always have to make the first move. I really feel unwanted, sexually at least.