Effe boy introduced cyber world to me. In fact, I’ve gotten quite addicted really. I spent a lot of time in the cyber café. That caused me a lot of my pocket money too. It was expensive to use cyber café back then. Not only that. I’ve pretty much neglected my studies. They say form 4 is a honeymoon year after all.
From the profiling sites, I got to know many people. Most of them are horny men, but I don’t mind because I am horny too. That’s what the profile are for isn’t it? Besides to get new friends, it’s to get us laid too.
The 1st man I met was around 29 years old lecturer. He live in Subang at that time. I took the Komuter to Subang and we met at Subang Parade. That was the first time I visit that mall and it wasn’t very impressive. He is shy. I am shy. We kept quiet and we eat quietly. That was the most awkward moment! He doesn’t appear to be so quiet in the chat room. In fact he’s very flirtatious when he is online. I start to wonder if he’s the same person I chatted with.
Anyway, I break the ice by asking if I can follow him home. Its day time and it’s a school holiday. I do realize I am under aged. But I lied about my age though. He thought I was 19 at that time. At his home, his mom is around. It’s even more awkward than the quiet moments we had earlier.
Somehow, thinking back, it’s so kinky to do it in his room with his mom just separated by a door! I am still not very used to sex. And it was a bit uncomfortable. We only have hand job and we rub our cock against each other’s. Although that sounded boring, I think I did moan out loud, because he kept covering my mouth with his palm and also shoved his fingers into my mouth to keep me quiet! Hahaha
It was a hot day, sweat pours down our body. It wasn't a very intense sex but i still moan a lot. I was lying on my back with him on top of me. We rub our chests, stomachs and cocks against each other until we cummed. He then clean me with tissue while i just lay there.
I didn’t stay long. I didn't even shower because it wasn't convenient. When I leave his room, I greeted his mother goodbye but she gave me a very poisonous look. Maybe she knows. But HEY! Not like a young guy like me can influence her son to turn gay! Damn you old woman!
That was a one evening stand. We did not keep in touch. I took the Komuter back home feeling like a slut.