In my year, there was this effeminate boy. He's the popular one in school. Even the seniors know him. He is equivalent to Queen B Blair of Gossip Girl. And his posse are real actual girls! They would sit at the most obvious places but shaded of course. And they would whisper and laugh out loud. Occasionally eyes targeted at someone when they laugh. Surely, they were gossiping.
He never really know my existence. I was never popular in school at all. Even those herd of nerds were popular for some lame awards and such (well at least popular for the teachers). Until, Mr. Hunk started his Form 6 in our school. I'm surprised how fast news travelled. Within just 2 days, almost every interested girls know where Mr. Hunk stays! That's when the popular effe boy noticed me. And that's when I suddenly become popular.
Effe boy came to me one day to talk to me. You can certainly imagine my surprised. There I was numb holding my roti planta. I was so numb I think I didn't talk much during that time. I wasn't interested in him or something like that. Just a little in bit of shock.
Most of the time, Effe boy just ask or talk about Mr. Hunk, which I don't really mind, cause I like to talk about Mr. hunk too. Of course I didn't reveal much about Mr. Hunk and my perverted act of peeping. Even though we talked about Mr. Hunk a lot, we somehow got closer and got to know about each other. He is not as vicious like he appeared from a far! Hahaha oh no. In fact he is quite friendly.
One day he told me he knows I am gay. My jaw dropped. And he says that's why he can be close with me. I'm so flattered. From that day onward we switched our daily chat about Mr. Hunk to other gay stuffs. Which lead to the internet.
Ashamed as I can be, I've never been on the internet before. So Effe boy showed me what it is all about at his posh home and at some franchised coffee shops with his laptop. And he even helped me to start an account with several online gay profiles.
From then on, often I can be found in my neighborhood Cyber Cafe. I got to know a lot more people like me. I have the same shy photo of me on every profile. What to do, I can only find one good photo of myself... even so, it's with the help of Effe boy's camera phone.
And somehow for the remaining 2 years in school, I have what they called a BFF, though we were never in the same class ever. Never! But we spend a lot of time after school. Sometimes he would hang out at my small house after school and we would stare at Mr. Hunk. Until Mr. Hunk got really shy and stayed in his room whenever Effe boy is around the house. So cute!
Effe boy went to the big city to study fashion (obviously) when we finished our form 5. We stayed in contact for awhile and we hanged out when ever he came back during holidays and breaks. He went to an oversea University to further his studies. And from then on, we have lost contact somehow. Last I heard he found a Caucasian boyfriend.