Right before I start my form 4, I was asked to moved into my brother’s room. All because one of my cousin will be moving in to stay with us, because he will be transferred to my school for the form 6 class. He’s from somewhere outskirt… not a city boy and the schools around his small town does not have form 6 classes.
The truth is, I have been enjoying the privacy of my own room. I wasn’t looking forward to move in and share a room with my idiotic brother. He’s the only sibling I have and he’s a jerk! So I sulk a lot… up till when my cousin showed up at our tiny house. My cousin is average looking. Short, just like me and my whole family. I think our gene are of the dwarf type. How sad!
So my cousin showed up, and what I didn’t know was that his friend will be staying with us too. And I had the worst hard on the first time I saw him! He is majorly hot! He’s tall and well built. Not thin and not fat. Just nice… But it’s a little bit weird, how he’s like the giant of the house. So that explained why my dad got a double storey bed for me “ex” room.
Soon before we knew it, school started. And my lust for… hmmm, lets call him Mr. Hunk. So my lust for Mr. Hunk grew stronger and stronger. After 2 months… I notice his patterns. I noticed how he comes back about 2 hours I reached home. Almost exactly, like clock work. And I realized how my cousin wouldn’t come back until after 5pm. We all have morning classes. My brother started working right after his SPM. My parents won’t be home until after office hour.
Oh my, can you imagine the stuffs I wanted to do to him when we have the afternoon all to ourselves? Mr. Hunk’s room used to be my room so I know the room very well. The door has a bit of problem with the lock. So we use latch on it instead, and it only can be latched from the inside. So when no one is in the room, anyone can enter the room…
So one day I got braved.
A little description about the room. It has 4 walls. One wall is where the door/entrance is. One is with the window. One wall is totally empty, so it has the bed against it. Then there’s this wall made up entirely of this huge built-in wardrobe. Above the wardrobe has this rows of small compartment with doors. Those compartment were occupied by my parents, to store some junks. And one of the door is a bit loose, so it’s always slightly open.
One day I sneaked into the room before Mr. Hunk got back. I study that compartment with the loose door. I moved some stuffs out to make some free space. That space is where I will hide. Unbelievable! Suddenly I became a pervert.
I waited for few days… then one fine day I climbed into that compartment and I waited for Mr. Hunk to come back.
He enters the room. My heart beats extremely fast. I’m excited but I am scared at the same time. He is huge, and can surely kill me with just few punch. Pervert does deserves to die after all…
So in he came into his own room, thinking he is in full privacy. I know the fact that about 15 minutes or so after he enter the room, he will then come out again with just a towel around his waist… heading to the bathroom. So I was expecting some stripping real soon.
And then there he was, standing by his bed… taking off his clothes layers by layers! MY DREAM CAME TRUE! I’m hiding in a small confined space, with eyes peep through the small gap… I am almost in heaven when he striped to just his underwear. It was a navy brief. I can’t wait for that to come off…
He then reach for the towel and wrapped it around his waist… and left the room!!! OMG! I wanted to scream out loud, “NO!” at that time but I held it all in. I am too disappointed.
I didn’t sneak into the room again after that one time. I was disappointed. But after a week, I thought to myself… even seeing him in his brief seriously stimulates me awfully a lot. So I did it again. I sneaked into his room before he reaches home. I waited till he is in the room and I just observed him.
I did that a couple more times, until one day his behaviour was a little bit different. He stripped to just his underwear. But he walked around the room a little bit. He went to the wardrobe just right below me. I almost peed in my trouser! I thought he knew I was in the room!
But instead, he took out some books. Ah ha! PORN! It’s those naked girls magazines. He climbed up onto the upper bunk. So that’s his bed. I can so figured. The lower bunk would be too small for his height. He’ll probably hit his head when he wakes up.
So he’s on the upper bunk. Yeah! Coz if he was on the one below, I can’t see him at all. The upper bunk is almost same level as me. I can see him very clearly. He has his face buried within the pages of the naughty magazines, while one hand was rubbing his crotch. I prayed and prayed for him to take of his brief off. I think I had never prayed so hard before!
On the bed, his leg was pointing to my direction and his head was the opposite. So I have very good view of his crotch, oh thank God! I can already see the outline of his hard on underneath that sexy white brief. It looked impressive.
I almost fainted when he finally pulled that penis out! He has got a real huge one. He is tall and lets just say it is well proportionate to his overall figure! I think I do not have to explained more. Lets just say it was a very blissful 1 hour! Yes, it took him that long to ejaculate. My legs got extremely numb and uncomfortable. It’s a small space! That is the only time I would say I am lucky to have such a small body.
He ejaculate a lot. And he can shoot very far, reaching his chin! My own brief was soaked with my own pre cum. He lay there for a while till his penis becomes limp before he jumped down. He disappeared out of my sight, cause the gap is really small. I figured he clean his cum or something. He grabbed his towel hanging by the bed post and left the room. I waited for a little while before I sneaked out of that room. Just to make sure he started his shower… as always.
When he is in the bathroom showering, I lay myself against the bathroom’s door… yearning to be in there with him. He is perfect. Tall, nicely built, and hung!
I did the same routine for a few more times, but never again encounter his whacking moments. That one time… that special one time… will always embed in my head for always! With that one time, I told myself that that’s enough. Because it is really very tiring to hide in that small space. And it’s fucking hot! And as times goes by, he got home more and more late… causing me to hid in there for more than an hour before he shows up. It’s torture. And all that torture just for a glimpse of him in his brief. That is not worth it, AT ALL! I gave up! I gave up!