Sexually, it has been rather uneventful once I stop going over to Mr. Pau small rented room. However, I’d become much more brave in challenging other boys to compare penis size with me. See, Mr. Pau always say I have the largest penis among all other boys in the neighborhood. Maybe that’s where my determination came from.
I did enjoy seeing other boys pulled down their trouser in front of me. And I have no problem showing off mine too. That’s just it. The boys flash their own penises to other boys. Nothing else apart from that. Ah, thinking back… those are such unnecessary cheap thrills. Ha!
At that time, that was the only way I can get a thrill out of it all. My family was too poor to get me and my brother a computer. There wasn’t any cyber café around. I have no exposure to anyone else who shared the same interest.
At times, it really aggravates me. All the sexual needs in me to be fulfilled. Many times, I have that urge to go back to Mr. Pau. But surprisingly, I do have some self control. So the only relief would be from my own hands.
Life has been on the dull side, until school re opened the next year. That’s when ….