20090208

The tiny room.

Before I left the tiny white room on my first visit, Mr. Pau took out a video tape from one of the boxes and passed it to me. He says I can take that home to watch but must return it to him again. I can then bring home another one to watch upon returning this one. I didn’t see it back then but now I can see how that’s like a guarantee for me to return to his tiny white room. Wow! That clever bastard! Haha…

Indeed, I did go back for more “oral sessions”. As hard as I want to deny it, that warmth around my penis is too hard to resist. Just like that, I’ve fallen into the depth of sexual desires.
It has been several months. I’d gone back quite often. But all the while I only enter the room, pull down my trousers and let him have his way with my penis. After a couple of times, I don’t even need the reading materials anymore.

There was never any kissing, nor was I requested to return the favors. He just wants to suck on my penis. He’s happy with just that and I of course was happy with that agreement.
He told me who he had sucked before. The list could have easily covered a quarter of the teenagers in the small neighborhood aged from 15 to 19. Most of them aren’t even gay. But surely, most of those mentioned are either cute or extremely athletic hot. This somehow made me realized, that he could have easily included my name in the list when he told someone else… That kind of woke me up a little bit. I became aware of the situation I’m in.

After half a year, the devil in me was too into all the sinful fun I am having… perhaps let its guard down. That’s when the angel flew in and smack me wake. Eventually, I decided to stop it. Furthermore, I am really not into him… at all! What was I thinking?

It however took him another month or two to get my message. And he never bothers me ever since.

After I stopped seeing him, I thought my life would go back to normal like it used to be. Like before that first visit to that tiny room. But it has never. I have changed. I just can’t deny that. It’s like someone opened my Pandora’s Box. My sexual desires were triggered and I wanted more. Things…. They will never be the same again.