20121210

Warts going on


(Probably the only post for 2012! Not only am I slutty, evidently I’m lazy too)

So Romeo ditched me. Boo hoo hoo big deal. The reason I went into depression was not because of him. Not at all!

So there I was, pant-less. I lay on my back, with legs spread apart on these stirrups. He fired up the generator, and told me there’s nothing to be worried about, though it might sting just… a little bit.

It does sting! Quite badly I may add. The room soon filled with burning odour, like a massacre on an ultraviolet fly trap. I am not sure how I felt about the electrocautery procedure on my anus. It does sting, till my balls sack shrunk. But at the same time I was getting an erection. I am sure I saw the female nurse giggled at the corner of the room.

Electrocautery procedure was not the first choice. Prior to this dermatologist, I was seeking treatment from another. His clinic is located in the red-light district. I have to sneak into the clinic with my big shades and big hats. He uses liquid nitrogen instead. I have to apply it myself at home. It takes few applications for several days before the warts falls off. Which then I have to let the scars a week to heal. But the warts grew back quick, like mushrooms on a moist log! After almost a year of returning for treatment without successfully ridding these warts completely, I’ve decided to source for another specialist. And here I was, on the bed, with legs on the stirrups… having an electrifying time.

The burnt scars healed in about a week time. I waited a month to make sure the warts didn’t re-burgeon. And no they didn’t! Woo-hoo! So I can put my skank on again!!

Because of those ugly warts, I was forced into sexual fast for almost a year. A YEAR! My equally slutty soul sisters had to refrain from sharing their mischievous sexual adventures, just because they fear it would make me felt left out. Aw, I love dem’ bitches! So yeah, a year! You have no idea how depressing that was for me!

But it’s over now! Sluttirella is back, bitches!