Electrocautery procedure didn't work for the warts. I've to revisit the doctor to have it done to me 3 to 4 times a year and it was costing me thousands in total. I could have gotten myself a brand new handsome face with that amount of money.
Being desperate I got myself a bottle of duofilm, which didnt cost that much. And despite it firmly stating "not to use it on face, birthmark and genital" ... but I was really desperate. So....
One time. ONE FUCKING TIME! was all it took to get rid of the warts forever. FOREVER!! I have been wart free for 3 years. And I have been having wild sex again without any warts sprouting.
It's ironic, how I have been using protection all the time and just that one time I let a penis, too big for local condom, to penetrate me without protection, I transmitted such horrendous STI.
So sisters, remember to get yourself protected. It's such an inconvenient. And it cost a lot of money we could have gotten some brand new handbags with.